St. Mark's Anglican Church, Picton, Saturday June 17th 2006.
This simple small stone church was designed by the prolific architect Edmund Blacket . It was started in 1850, but with news of the discovery of gold, most of the workmen left the site and headed for the goldfields. It was completed in 1857.
Canon 1D Mk II. EF 17-35 f/2.8L@17mm 1/250s f/8 ISO 200.